Tuesday 8 April 2014

One of those days

You know the days I mean, the ones where you want to crawl into a hole, the kids are driving you bat shit crazy and it's taking all your strength to just not flip your shit.
 The twins were sick last night so we got very little sleep.  Jackson has taken to biting his brother. The crying, the tantrums, the throwing and destroying things.  How am I ever going to make it to bedtime? I really have no idea how we will. All I want is sleep. The house is so so messy because all my energy is focused on them and the other will destroy things while I am calming the other and vice versa.
Lovely Ballarat weather has it so we can't play outside today nor can I get much washing done with all this rain. 
Is it even normal to feel petrified of the day? 
I know once bedtime comes around I am going to be very grateful.
Don't get me wrong I love my kids, I love them more than I can tell you today is just one of those really, really hard days.


It will get better, it will get easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment