Tuesday 29 April 2014

Rainbow Chicken Salad

I love food with colour, it makes me feel happy. Colourful food generally means healthy food so even better!
I stumbled upon a recipe earlier in the week for a salad that looked delicious. Healthy, partially raw and pretty.
So tonight I made it
Http://pinchofyum.com/rainbow-chicken-salad-almond-honey-mustard-dressing


I added pumpkin seeds to mine just because I had them here, it was a weird combination but onei couldn't get enough of, the blueberries and the chicken went surprisingly well together.
I have enough left over for lunch tomorrow too :)
This is the kind of thing I want to eat more of, it's great to eat a meal and feel satisfied yet not bloated (at the moment I am confusing that with hunger) 
I finished it off by eating the rest or the orange I used for the dressing. 

Thursday I will have lots to update on as I have a doctors appointment that I've been meaning yo make for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment