Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Bucket List of 2015

Inspired by culinary king, Mr Jamie Oliver I am doing a bucket list. It is a task on his You-app. I seriously love this guy, he is amazing and Jules is one extremely lucky lady to have snagged this Essex wonder. So here it is the bucket list for 2015. 1. Complete my midwifery of thanatology course 2. Post weekly to my blogs 3. Fit comfortably in a size 10 again 4. Have a working car again 5. Recreate 15 of my favourite English dishes to fit our dietary requirements 6. Do something that makes a difference to somebodies life 7. Do 5 pay it forward things from Willow's Touch 8. Do a Kaszazz workshop 9. Have a romantic night away with my husband 10. Save up $300 This is a list of things I WILL achieve by December 31, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment