Friday 20 June 2014

Dream without fear. Love without limits

Today has been a really, really emotional day.
Lets start off by telling you in these parts of Australia at this time of year it is bitterly cold. My husband has gone to work approx 3 hours away and I am getting 4 children ready, 2 for daycare and 2 for school.
I can't find the car keys, they aren't on the hook, they aren't on the bench and they aren't on the table. So I call my husband and ask him as he was the last one to use the car and all I get is "oh shit, they're in my pocket" So he is 3 hours away with my keys - great! So I ask him where the spare key is "I have that too" WTF???!!!! After a lot of ringing around I got the kids to their destinations now I'm worrying that I won't be able to get the boys in time.

I'm still sick, getting better but still can't breathe very well, sneezing and coughing so I haven't been going to bootcamp. I also haven't really been online very much because I've had no energy.


I do have fabulous news though. Check out the ticker!


So that is correct as of today, it has been 5 whole days without alcohol to numb out reality, 5 days of living in the real world. It hasn't felt good (yet), I am finding it very hard to cope (for now) but I am proud of myself since I have been drinking everyday for the last few years and haven't been able to go to events without making a fool of myself and not remembering most of it.
I would not have been strong enough to take this step without a dear friend of mine, her name is Heather and although I've never met her in real life since she's in a different country, I feel like I can tell her anything and I wish she were closer.
She set up a group for people with addictions, or ex addicts or families and friends of addicts and it has given me the support I need to do this.
Check out the group Life After The Gamble

Not much else is going on with me at the moment I am struggling beyond belief to keep the house tidy as hubby is working a lot, 4 kids and the above paragraph has been making it hard for me to focus on anything. But I know it will get easier, things will get better and life will be good.
Anyway the ferals are trying to kill each other so I must go to that.
 

1 comment:

  1. My Super Kid
    My Super Kid :- Get Nursery Rhymes, Story book, Kids Rhymes DVD & Children Books To Learn from My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid
    My Super Kid
    My Super Kids
    Mysuperkid
    My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid, Children books, Nursery Rhymes, Rhymes for kids, colouring book, Kids toys, kids book, story book/children story, kids cd/dvd, activity book, activity book for children, activity book for kid, educational app for kid, educational app for child, Learning and activity toys, Alphabets, puzzles, puzzles book

    ReplyDelete