Sunday 8 June 2014

To my followers

I have a whole 2 followers now - yippee! This may not seem like anything, most blogs out there have hundreds, thousands even and I have 2! It does mean a lot to me though 2 people want to follow what I have to say, I don't know if its my life battles, my kids, my food, my budgeting or a combination of it all but I am happy to have 2 people want to see that.
It actually boosts my confidence, makes me feel special. No denying I would LOVE to have a huge following but I am still quite new to blogging, I don't advertise my blog anywhere and I'm not really one of those catchy writers that have you hooked.

So thank you and I hope you continue to follow me and maybe even share me around and your friends will like me too and the fun will begin so to speak.
I have a lot of topics I want to write about and today I will start doing some of those so look out for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment